- TOUR TYPE : GROUP TOUR
[Workshop] Let’s make the one and only “Mizuhiki Okome” in the world!
We will make a "Mizuhiki" magnet to attach to a rice bag, a traditional Japanese material that means "to connect people with each other.
You can draw any message or drawings you like on the bag!
The one-of-a-kind special "Mizuhiki rice" makes a handsome gift!
1,000YEN (with tax)
- [FEEL JAPANESE CULTURE and TASTE LOCAL PREMIUM RICE!] MISUHIKI is Japanese traditional string art and has a meaning of connecting people.
- Hokkaido Rankoshi Rice was selected as the first class in-flight meal for ANA.
- Kids friendly◎
Saori van den Brink
I am very honor to share Mizuhiki culture with you and looking forward meeting you at the event!
- NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
- Maximum number of participants : 6 people
Minimum number of participants : 1 person
- LOCATION & TIME
- Niseko Autumn Food Festival
- Workshop 1 11:00~
- Workshop 2 14:00~
- Workshop 3 15:00~
- WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Rice Bag
- Premium Rice (450g)
- WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED
- Just bring yourself!
- CANCEL POLICY
- BOOK BY SELECTING A DATE ON CALENDAR
- Please select a date that is displayed [Available] or [Only few remaining] with [price],
then forward to a booking form.
[Workshop] Let's make the one and only "Mizuhiki Okome" in the world!
November, 2023 Mon Tue Wed Thr Fri Sat Sun1－2－3－4－5－6－7－8－9－10－11－12－13－14－15－16－17－18－19－20－21－22－23－24－25－26－27－28－29－30－
- TOUR PERIOD
- About 30 minutes
About 30minutes in total ① Select the color of Mizuhiki. ② Weave a Mizuhiki knot. ③ Draw picture and write message on the rice bag. ④ Finishing up
PLANNING & ORGANIZATION
HOKKAIDO EVENTS126-2, Yamada, Kutchan-cho,Abuta-gun, Hokkaido,JAPAN
HOKKAIDO Travel acency 3-812
Mr. Kazuki MAEDA